REASON FOR THIS NOTICE
INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATION N ° 679/2016 AND D. LGS. 196/03 AND SS.MM.II.
Data controller and personal data processor
The data controller for the processing of your personal data is Azienda Agraria Lorenzo Fidora, with registered office in via Cappelli 9 – Padua (PD), CF and P.IVA FDRLNZ62H24G224R – 03279090280, e-mail email@example.com.
Types of data processed
We process two types of data:
1) Data provided directly by the user when subscribing to our newsletter or to any other service;
2) Data collected independently: we may collect a variety of information, including your IP address, mailing address, email address from public and authorized lists (always being provided with the possibility of cancellation), type of device, location information, clicks on the hyperlinks contained in emails, data relating to the opening of a message.
The Owner does not collect personal information about users who visit his site, unless they are explicitly and intentionally provided by the users themselves, who are however invited to read this note.
No personal sense data concerning ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or sexual preferences are collected.
Purpose of processing
Data are processed by the website owner for purposes related to the provision of services requested by the user (for example: request information, register on the site to receive benefits and offers, obtain quotes, make payments, purchase goods and have them delivered at a certain address, make a reservation, exchange documents).
Furthermore, the data you have provided may be processed, only with your explicit consent, in order to send you communications of commercial nature via email or text message, relating to the services offered by the Data Controller.
Data processing will be done electronically and will be made available to third parties (External Processors), regularly contracted and offering adequate security guarantees, as necessary for the provision of services essential to meet users’ needs. These External Managers, whose list is available upon request, may belong to categories of subjects that support the Owner in the provision of the services offered through this website (such as, for example: software developers and website managers, shippers).
Legal basis for processing
For data processing carried out for purposes related to the provision of the services requested by you, the legal basis of the processing is the execution of an agreement. For communications of commercial nature via email or sms related to the services provided by the Data Controller, the legal basis is the consent of the interested parties.
Erasure of personal data
Users can request at any time the deletion of data concerning them, following the relative link in our newsletter or addressing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of personal data
The retention of personal data will take place both in electronic form and on paper through the use of adequate procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality.
In case of exercise of the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) through the request for explicit erasure of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, solely for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be deleted or irreversibly anonymised.
Rights of the interested parties
Each interested party has the right to:
- Request access to their personal data and information relating to them; request the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; request the deletion of their personal data or limitations in their processing;
- Request and obtain their personal data in a structured and legible format, for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- Object at any time to the processing of their personal data at the occurrence of particular circumstances which affect them;
- Revoke the consent at any time for one or more specific purposes or particular categories of data;
- Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).